Address: – B-373, Sector C-8, Trans Delhi Signature City, District- Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, Pin Code-201103.
OM properties and builders , a leading, organized and reputed name in the Real Estate market of Trans Delhi Signature City and UPAVP’s Mandola Vihar Pariyojna. We are giving our best services since 2005 in Tronica city. We also try to provide online latest news, photos, maps, market prices, circle rates, future plans, directory, progress details of projects related to area etc., by our website. Customer satisfaction with Best deals and best rates with fare dealing in our motto. We provide single window operations to our valued customers from beginning to End. We believe in forming long-term relationships with the clients and offer them to seize the right opportunities and reduce the cycle time for the transaction by clearly understanding the requirement of the client and offer the solutions to derive the maximum economic value.
Our Services: –
- Sale and purchase of Industrial Units (plots or factory)
- Sale and purchase of Residential plots.
- Construction Works
- Documentation for all departments like DIC, Registrar, UPSIDC etc.
Tronica City newly named as Trans Delhi Signature City, is an integrated township, that spreads over thousands of acres of prime land in north-east of Delhi in district Ghaziabad. The city is developing by Uttar Pradesh Industrial Development Corporation (UPSIDC) “newly merge in the authority by the Yogi’s Government in June 2018, and will be called now UPSIDA”. The city is very well planned and comprises of residential plots, industrial plots, commercial plots, land for Hospitals, Schools and group housing sectors etc.
Trans Delhi Signature City (Tronica City) has 22 sectors (11 industrial, 10 residential and 1 commercial) and is coming up over 3,600 acres, of which 2,400 acres have already been allotted. The UP State Industrial Development Corporation (UPSIDC) is planning to allot nearly 1,200 acres in the next phase of development.
Realty players like Ansal Housing, RMS Group, Swarneem Group, MSX group, Care Group, Magnum group etc, have come up with group-housing projects here. Ansal Housing and Construction Ltd has completed a mega township project, Ansal East End. RMS Group has developed RMS Swarneem Plaza, RMS Lifestyle, and RMS Signature Residency here. While Magnum group is developing many projects like Alien Court, Magnum Star Cruise Mall with 3 screen multiplexes. whereas Magnum Oasis Green\’s construction is on full swing and will be handover its possession soon.
While the UP Awas Vikas Parishad has already acquired 2,600 acres under the Mandola Vihar scheme on Delhi-Bagpat-Saharanpur-Yamunotri National Highway “which was state highway earlier”. In which UPAVP is developing residential and commercial sectors, out of which approx. 15000 flats has been allotted to the allottees and handed over the possession in 2015-16.
- About 2 Km from Delhi border.
- 8 km from the proposed Signature Bridge Delhi
- 12 Km from ISBT
- 10 Km from Eastern Peripheral expressway (EPE)
- 5 Km from Shiv Vihar Metro Station
- Around 22 Km Connaught Place.
- The much-awaited and famous for its unique design Delhi Signature Bridge, who has missed several opening dates deadline earlier, is almost complete and ready to open from October 2018.
- Construction of 8 lane’s Delhi-Saharanpur-Yamunotri highway which is now National Highway will be start from 2018.
- DMRC Metro Rail to Mandola Vihar (UP Awas Vikas Delhi- Saharanpur Road Scheme) via Trans Delhi Signature City is proposed in next phase, while the DPR has been completed. It will be extended form Shiv Vihar metro station which is the nearest station form Tronica City on Mukund Pur- Shiv Vihar metro line, which will be operational from October 2018.
- A 4-lane road from Delhi to Trans Delhi Signature City (Tronica City) via Khajuri Pusta road. which development work on this route is on progress to make it the 4-lane road in UP area and will be completed up to December 18
- A new bridge from Burari Delhi to Trans Delhi Signature City over river Yamuna is already proposed who will connect Delhiites to this area, and will make the smooth connectivity for Meerut, Haridwar, Dehradun etc.
- A 4-lane approach road from Signature Bridge, Delhi wazirabad to Trans Delhi Signature City (Tronica City) via Sonia Vihar Pusta road.
- A 6-lane Alleviated road from Delhi Gol Chakkar to Trans Delhi Signature City (Tronica City) via Loni will be connect to Delhi-Saharanpur-Yamunotri Marg is already passed, but delay due to some litigations will be start soon.
- The ambitious Eastern Peripheral Expressway (EPE) is operational from June 18, which connect the Tronica City Industrial area to Baghpat, Sonipat, Meerut, Ghaziabad and Faridabad. All these cities will further be connected to the Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP)
Why to invest here: –
This developing area has registered a healthy growth in demand in the past. The area holds great promise for people looking for areas for safe investment, and in close proximity to Delhi. The area is not only a safe investment destination but affordable as well. More than five hundred families have been already settled here. Salwan public School in under operational from last 12 years.
The UPSIDC recently agreed to frame a policy to grant a freehold status to all residential, industrial, and commercial plots-holders but it has not been declared yet. This will benefit residents of Ghaziabad\’s Trans Delhi Signature City (Tronica City). A freehold property is enjoyed by the purchaser forever and his heirs inherit this title. They can sell, mortgage, and deal with it in any manner. Once the freehold policy is implemented, it will make ease the process of sale and purchase in this area.